MAXIMUM OF 2 CHILDREN PER ADULT 18+. ALL CHILDREN 3-12 REQUIRE TICKET. CHILDREN UNDER 3 DO NOT REQUIRE A TICKET CHILD TICKETS NOT VALID IN THE VIP AREA. ALL TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, INCLUDING POSH LOO TICKETS. POSH LOO TICKETS DO NOT GRANT ENTRY INTO THE EVENT.
In our efforts to make Let’s Rock accessible to everyone, we offer disabled ticket holders, subject to availability, a free ticket for a personal assistant. This offer is open to those who hold a current higher rate of DLA, or other UK government approved supporting evidence of their requirement for a personal assistant. Carer tickets can only be issued against general entry tickets. IMPORTANT: This offer is only available to those people that would be unable to attend the festival without a full time assistant. Every application is looked at on an individual basis and if anyone is found to be making a fraudulent application, we reserve the right to cancel both the original ticket and personal assistant ticket, before and during the event. To apply for a personal assistant ticket, Click here to provide proof of purchase AND a copy of your letter of award for DLA (or equivalent)
UK Live (Let’s Rock) Entry Terms & Conditions
THE PURCHASE AND SUCCEEDING POSSESSION OF A TICKET, OE ENTRY INTO A UK LIVE EVENT, NAMELY, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LETS ROCK OR PENNFEST, SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed at the Festival.
2. In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their agents or representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. Camping is permitted only in the official campsites (Lets Rock Bristol, Lets Rock Exeter and PennFest) with a Weekend Camping ticket. Do not camp within the fire lanes marked with white lines on the ground or low crowd barrier. Your tent will be removed if you do so. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted in any car park at any event.
5. You enter the campsite, festival site and car parks at your own risk. The organisers, and their agents and contractors, shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind.
6. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks outside the official event sites.
7. Camper vans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the camper van area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid weekend camping ticket. Camper van tickets must be purchased in advance (Lets Rock Bristol, Lets Rock Exeter and PennFest ONLY).
8. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets – treat them like cash.
9. Weekend camping ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival and this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
10. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. Any containers with broken seals will not be permitted.
11. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
12. Please respect the site and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished and you will leave yourself liable for ejection.
13. If you have any disabled access requirements please see our website for full information. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
14. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Welfare / Information tent.
15. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
16. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. UK Live operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
17. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site; please do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
18. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from UK Live Limited.
19. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in to the arena.
20. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Please note that the line-up is subject to change, without prior notice, if circumstances beyond our control dictate this.
21. In the event of cancellation of the festival by UK Live Limited, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
22. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost or damaged tickets, keep your ticket safe.
23. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
24. Your tickets are security printed; please keep it dry and in good condition, or entry may be refused.
25. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of UK Live Limited. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
26. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without the written permission from UK Live Limited.
27. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
28. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions or conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
29. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
30. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into UK Live events in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
31. All events are subject to the relevant local authority licences
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.
CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE, WHERE APPLICABLE, FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME AND DISORDER.
This service is operated by Gigantic Tickets Ltd on
behalf of Let's Rock.
All orders are subject to Gigantic's terms and conditions.
Following information you are about to read are the terms and conditions of trading for Gigantic Tickets Limited. If you have any questions about our terms and conditions please drop us a message using our contact form by clicking here
Before you read Gigantic's terms and conditions we encourage you to remember that Gigantic do NOT put on or host events and are in no way responsible for changes to the events we sell tickets for be that date, time, location or line-up changes. We are also NOT responsible for the physical delivery of tickets, this is provided by the Royal Mail and DX Secure.
Gigantic are only responsible for selling tickets and providing ticketing solutions to promoters and venues.
Make sure when you book your tickets you can attend the event. Tickets are for personal use only. Once you have booked your ticket we won't be able to cancel or exchange it. If you are no longer able to attend the event, you may re-sell your ticket for the face value of ticket unless it is prohibited by law or the event organiser. It is your responsibility to check with Gigantic before attempting to resell your tickets. Any re-sale of tickets must incorporate these terms and conditions. For certain events the event organiser may apply restrictions to tickets.
Tickets sold or being offered for sale for commercial gain or profit is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to cancel such tickets without refund and/or refuse entry to the event.
If an event is cancelled by the organiser or promoter Gigantic can only refund the face value of your tickets. We will do our best to contact you by email, phone or in writing using the details you submitted to us when you booked your ticket to let you know how to return your tickets to us.
Please be aware that it is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead as advertised. Gigantic cannot always guarantee that we can let you know of event changes, but we do try to do so. If the event is cancelled, or the date is changed after you have booked, we will be more than happy to arrange a face value refund for you. Please note that this face value refund will NOT include your booking fee. The refund will also NOT include your delivery charge if the tickets have already been posted to you
If you need to send your tickets back to us, please send them by secure mail because if your tickets get lost and don't get to us we will not be able to refund you. When the tickets arrive we will refund the face value of the tickets via the same method that you used for payment.
Ticket protection fees and charitable donations are strictly non-refundable.
Sometimes the date for an event that you have booked for may change. If this occurs Gigantic will contact you by email, phone or in writing to let you know if your ticket is still valid or to find out if you wish to claim a face value refund. Please note that the Booking Fee is non-refundable and Delivery Fees are only refunded if the tickets have not been dispatched yet. If there is a rescheduled date, there may be a time frame in which a refund can be claimed. If this applies it will be communicated to you on the email notifying you of the date change.
Where there are production changes or amendments to the event’s seating plan, it may be necessary for us to move your seats. Provided that the new seats are of equivalent or greater value to the ones allocated at the point of purchase, a refund will not be available under these circumstances.
Should an event be postponed or cancelled, Gigantic cannot be held liable for any additional costs you may incur for personal arrangements such as travel, accommodation, subsistence or any other associated service relating to the event.
If the headline artist does not appear at a gig or concert, or if the content of the event has been dramatically changed from the information which has been advertised, Gigantic will refund the face value of the tickets. This does not apply to changes of supporting acts or supporting acts not appearing.
Please note that this does not apply to festivals.
If Gigantic cannot send your tickets to you for any of the reasons below you will be entitled to a full refund, including any booking fee charged:
Make sure you keep your tickets safe, they are essentially cold hard cash! If you lose them or they are stolen, we will not be able to replace them.
If you have a problem, for example if you haven't received your tickets, please do not leave it until the last minute to get in touch. It is important to contact us during normal office hours (Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm), at least four working days before the event. No refunds will be given for the non-delivery of tickets, where you have failed to inform us at least four working days before the event takes place.
Should your tickets not arrive, we will attempt to arrange alternative means for you to gain entry to the event. Be advised that this may not be possible for tickets that are sent through secure delivery.
As soon as you receive your tickets please check that they are correct and exactly what you have ordered. If your tickets are not what you have ordered please let us know immediately by contacting email@example.com
If you change your address after you have booked your tickets with us you will need to inform us of this ASAP! Gigantic cannot be liable if tickets have already been sent out to your old address. We also like to get in touch with you to let you know important event or booking information so be sure to let us know if you change your mobile number or email address.
Admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and the venue. They may want to conduct security searches (at their reasonable discretion) for safety reasons before allowing you admission to the event. Please be accommodating to such wishes, failing to do so could result in you being refused entry to the show.
Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator’s specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 – this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Gigantic cannot refund tickets for anyone who is refused entry, or thrown out of a venue due to any of the following:
* Where an event or ticket carries an age restriction this will be clearly stated when you book your tickets. It is usually due to the license of the venue hosting the event. Please make sure you read all the information that applies to the event and ticket you want to book, and always carry proof of age if age restrictions apply.
If Gigantic (due to circumstances we cannot control) do not have enough time to post your tickets to you, we can make your tickets available for collection at the venue Box Office immediately before the event. We will of course let you know by email, phone or in writing (using the information you provided at the time of booking) to make you aware of this.
For some events a ticket that is downloaded and printed will be offered. Each ticket issued will carry a unique barcode that will permit entry of 1 person. Photocopying multiple versions is futile and may result in the entire party being refused entry.
By ordering tickets with Gigantic you agree the tickets that you buy are for personal use by you and your party only. Purchasing tickets with Gigantic means that you agree that the tickets will not be resold at any point. If you do sell or attempt to resell your tickets at a higher price than you have purchased them for, Gigantic may cancel any and all orders you hold with us without notice.
When booking your tickets you will notice a maximum number of tickets that you are allowed to book. If you order more tickets than the maximum stated, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum ticket allowance applies per person, per card and per household. We implement a maximum ticket allowance in order to give everyone a fairer chance of getting tickets for events.
If Gigantic send you your tickets and they are returned to us as "addressee unknown" we reserve the right to cancel your order. This is another example of why it is crucial that you make sure we have your correct and up to date details when you place a ticket order with us.
Where we use the term "ticket" or "tickets" in these terms and conditions, during the booking process and in confirmation emails, we refer to the method by which you gain entry to an event, which may not always involve the issuing of a traditional "paper" ticket. For example, you may be issued with a wristband. In addition, some venues now operate a "ticketless" approach where an order is for collection at the venue box office only. If this is the case we will make you aware of this.
Orders are accepted subject to payment being received from the card issuer. If we are unable to obtain payment, we reserve the right to cancel your order. However, we will do our best to contact you and obtain payment by other means first of all.
With fraud unfortunately being a growing concern in our industry, you may be asked to provide us with additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase. Please understand that this is for the safety of your ticket purchase and the security of your card information.
Where you are due a refund; the refund will be made to the original card used for purchase. This will normally show in your account 14-28 working days from the date of the refund being issued. If the card used has expired or you no longer have the account, we must wait for the refund to be rejected by the issuing bank. This will extend the timescale in getting the refund to you. Only when the refund has been rejected, can we then issue the refund to an alternative card. We may ask you for written confirmation that this new card belongs to you and you agree for the refund to be applied to it; failure to provide this confirmation will mean we cannot process a refund to you.
In cases where a refund is due and Gigantic do not hold the ticket funds, or Gigantic wasn’t acting as the payment processor for the event; Gigantic will try and initiate the refund with the promoter directly on your behalf, however; the responsibility and liability for issuing refunds lies with the event promoter/payment processor.
All payment and refund transactions, irrespective of currency, originate from the UK. Gigantic cannot be held liable for any additional charges your bank or credit card provider may apply to your transaction, such charges are completely out of our control.
By placing an order you confirm that you understand that you are agreeing to being contacted by Gigantic and the event's organiser with marketing information about tickets for artists and events that may be of interest to you and other related information. If you do not wish to receive this information you will be able to opt out of any future marketing emails via unsubscribe links.
For orders placed on or before 31st March 2023; To view the terms and conditions for ticket protection provided by Ticketplan please click here.
For orders placed on or after 1st April 2023; To view the terms and conditions for The Refund Plan please click here.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of ticket(s) you have ordered we will inform you as soon as
possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
If you cancel and you have already paid, you will receive a full refund.
Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the ticket(s) ordered unless we have notified
you that we do not accept your order.
This policy sets out how we collect, process and hold your personal data if you visit gigantic.com, and any site where the top-level domain is gigantic.com, "Website(s)", or otherwise provide personal data to us. We are Gigantic Tickets Limited ("we", "us" and "our"), registered in England and Wales under registration number 06044575, and our registered office is 100 Gray's Inn Road, Fourth Floor, London, England, WC1X 8AL. Trading Office: 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF.
We are the data controller of your personal data.
You can contact us using any of the methods listed on our contact page, https://www.gigantic.com/contact-us
When you visit our Website(s), we, or third parties on our behalf, automatically collect and store information about your device and your activities. This information may include:
If you sign up to our mailing list, or; opt in to receive marketing communications from us during the checkout process, when telling us you'd like to be updated on ticket availability or reminded when an event goes on sale; you consent to the processing of your data to send you such communications, which may include newsletters, blog posts, surveys and information about new events. We retain a record of your consent.
You can choose to no longer receive marketing communications by clicking unsubscribe from a marketing email.
We will use your personal data in order to comply with our contractual obligation to supply to you the tickets to an event that you have booked, including to contact you with any information relating to the event, to deliver the event to you in accordance with any requests you make and that we agree to, and to deal with any questions, comments or complaints you have in relation to the event.
We may also use your personal data for our legitimate interests, including dealing with any customer services you require, enforcing the terms of any other agreement between us, for regulatory and legal purposes (for example anti-money laundering), for audit purposes and to contact you about changes to this policy.
To facilitate your entry into the event you have booked tickets for, or to fulfill our contractual obligation with which you are a party, your information may be shared with the Event Organiser, Venue or Artist. You will be informed who the Event Organiser is at the time of purchase.
Where you submit a refund claim under your ticket protection provided by TicketPlan, we may need to share your information with TicketPlan to facilitate the refund and validate your entitlement to claim.
We may also share your personal data with any service providers, sub-contractors and agents that we may appoint to perform functions on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, including payment providers, event ticketing providers, email communication providers, IT service providers, accountants, auditors and lawyers.
Under certain circumstances we may be required to disclose your personal data under applicable laws and/or regulations, for example, as part of anti-money laundering processes, to prevent fraud or to protect a third party's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser on your computer's hard drive. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" or "session" based: a persistent cookie will be stored by your web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the you before the expiry date; a session cookie, will expire at the end of the your session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in a cookie.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary by browser. You may be able to obtain information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your browsing experience and will prevent you from being able to book tickets with us.
ENTER YOUR PROMO CODE BELOW:
Lets Rock – The UK’s biggest Retro Festival at multiple locations in 2023. bringing family fun to a town near you, check out the locations tab to see where we are in 2023